How to Clean Airpods? If you’re like most people, your AirPods see a lot of use. And while they’re pretty good at staying clean, they can eventually start to look a little grimy. Here’s how to clean them so they look good as new!
In order to clean your AirPods, you will need the following supplies:
- A soft, lint-free cloth
- Isopropyl alcohol (also called rubbing alcohol)
- A toothpick or other small, pointy object
Cleaning your AirPods is quick and easy, but it’s important to do it carefully so you don’t damage them. Follow these steps and you’ll have clean AirPods in no time!
What You’ll Need
To clean your AirPods and their charging case, you’ll need a toothbrush, some cotton swabs, and a gentle cleanser like rubbing alcohol. You’ll also need a soft, dry, lint-free cloth—a microfiber cloth is ideal. Don’t use harsh cleaners like window cleaners, household cleaners, compressed air, aerosols, or aerosols with solvents in them. These can damage your AirPods.
How to Clean Your AirPods
If you’re an AirPods owner, you know how great they are. You also know how easily they can get dirty. Here’s a quick and easy guide on how to clean your AirPods and keep them looking and sounding their best. Start by using a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to wipe down the outside of each AirPod. Be sure to pay special attention to the metal contact points, as these can easily become tarnished. If you see any dirt or debris stuck in the crevices of your AirPods, use a toothpick or cotton swab to gently remove it.
Next, dampen a soft, lint-free cloth with water and gently wipe the mesh on the outside of each earbud. Be careful not to get the inside of the earbuds wet as this can damage the sensitive components inside. Once you’ve wiped down the mesh, use a dry, lint-free cloth to remove any moisture. To clean the inside of your AirPods, start by removing the ear tips. Once the ear tips are off, use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to wipe down the inside of each earbud
How to Clean Your AirPods Case
If you’re like me, you probably use your AirPods several times a day. And if you’re also like me, you probably don’t think much about cleaning them…until they start to look dirty. If your AirPods case is starting to look a bit grungy, here’s how to clean it!
First, remove the lid of the case and set it aside. Next, take a lint-free cloth and lightly dampen it with water. Gently wipe down the inside and outside of the case until it’s clean. If there are any stubborn spots, you can use a mild soap and water solution on the cloth to help remove them.
Once the case is clean, dry it off with a clean towel and replace the lid. That’s it! Your AirPods case will look good as new.
Tips for Cleaning Airpod
If you’re an AirPods user, you know how great they are. But one thing you might not know is how to clean them properly. Here are some tips to get your AirPods sparkling clean!
- Start by removing the AirPods from the charging case. Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to wipe any dirt or debris off of the AirPods themselves.
- Clean microphone and speaker use dry toothbrush. Gently brush the bristles back and forth across the grilles.
- To clean the Lightning connector, use a cotton swab dipped in isopropyl alcohol. Gently scrub the connector until it’s clean.
- Finally, put the AirPods back in the charging case and leave them to charge overnight.
If you’re having issues with your AirPods, cleaning them may help.
If your AirPods aren’t working as well as they used to, it might be time for a cleaning. Over time, earwax and other debris can build up on the AirPods and affect sound quality.
Here’s a quick and easy way to clean your AirPods:
1. Use a soft, dry, lint-free cloth to wipe the outside of each AirPod.
2. Gently twist the stem of each AirPod to remove any dirt or debris that may be stuck there.
3. If you see any wax or debris in the opening of the AirPods, use a soft-bristled brush to remove it.
4. Once you’ve cleaned the AirPods, put them back in their charging case and make sure that the lid is closed tightly.
We hope this guide on how to clean airpods was helpful! If you have any other tips or tricks on how to keep your airpods clean, be sure to share them with us in the comments below. Remember, keeping your airpods clean will help extend their lifespan and ensure that they continue working properly.